21 Oak Place
Enjoy stunning views from every room of this newly remodeled mid-century home nestled on Belvedere Island. Located on a private cul-de-sac yet within walking distance of the quaint downtown of Belvedere Tiburon, this sophisticated house is the perfect place to make your home.
Extensively updated in 2014/15, the main living level now enjoys an expanded kitchen with an abundance of natural light that opens out to dining area, family room and patio. Meals are prepared on high end Subzero, Miele and Thermador appliances while enjoying the stunning lagoon and Angel Island view from floor to two story windows. Tucked to one side of the house, your private office includes a small patio and view of Richardson Bay. Light oak hardwood floors complete the sophisticated feel of the home.
Awake each morning in your Master Bedroom with a view of the Lagoon and Angel Island. Updated master bathroom, large walk-in closet and fireplace makes this master suite complete. Downstairs enjoy two additional bedrooms, a bonus room, full bath and storage. All rooms enjoy views of the lagoon, Angel Island and Tiburon.
With an easy commute to the 101 or the ferry terminal and award-winning Tiburon Schools, 21 Oak Place is the perfect place to call home. Sell of home includes approved plans to add another 650 square feet of living space; new entrance, office, bedroom and gym.
Highlighted features include:
- Four bedrooms, four full baths, office and sitting room
- Light oak wood floors throughout the living spaces
- Floor to ceiling windows in the living room with a gas fireplace
- A wrap around deck continues around the home for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless high-end appliances
- Brand new Miele coffee maker
- Kitchen / family room with dining area includes floor to ceiling windows
- Private office with deck and views
- The master bedroom features a large walk-in closet, wood burning fireplace and views of the Belvedere Lagoon
- Updated light filled master bath with two sinks, glass shower and separate tub
- An additional en-suite, large bedroom with walk-in closet and private deck
- Lower level includes two bedrooms, common area, full bath and ample storage
- Brand new mechanical systems, fire sprinkler system and back up pump
- New roof and clear stained cedar shingle siding
Large, historic homes perched on hillsides with commanding views of San Francisco Bay define Belvedere, one of Marin County and the Bay Area’s most desirable communities. With waterfront vistas that rival the Côte d'Azur (and prices to match), Belvedere is one of Marin's most exclusive enclaves. Waterfront activities are the reason many people move to Belvedere. Located on two former islands now filled in with causeways and separated by a private lagoon popular with kayakers, Belvedere is all about water. The San Francisco Yacht Club calls the city home.
There’s no disputing that Belvedere is pricey.
Luxury Property SpecialistCompasscalDRE# 01921671415.233.2009 mobile